About Phoenix Futures Wirral
Phoenix Futures Wirral Residential Service provides personalised support through group and one-on-one sessions and a range of alternative therapies. There main is comfort for all clients, so there is a welcoming period when you first arrive so you can settle into your new environment.
Phoenix Futures not only want to help you with your addictions but help you build life skills, so the residents are responsible for the day-to-day running of the home, with the newer members being given a buddy that has been at the facility longer.
This Wirral based facility is great for animal lovers as they have cats, rabbits and guinea pigs all living in the on-site gardens. Residents with neutered dogs are welcomed to bring their dogs to stay in the on-site kennel, as they believe keeping the connection to animals is important to recovery.
- 32 beds in total with separate male and female accommodation
- Therapeutic Community model One-to-ones
- Cognitive behaviour therapy
- Ballroom for service user events and shows
- On-site activities include access to gym equipment