About Phoenix Futures Wirral
Phoenix Futures Wirral Residential Service offers drug and alcohol free residential rehabilitation to those with substance misuse problems. Clients stay in a large suburban house in the Wirral, close to Liverpool. The team of drug and alcohol workers provide personalised support through one-to-ones, group and alternative therapies. Residents spend their first few weeks in a separate welcome house while they settle into their new surroundings and then move into the main house for the rest of the programme, which lasts between 3 and 6 months. Residents are responsible for the day-to-day running of the house and support each other throughout the programme with more senior residents becoming ‘buddies’ for new residents. After completing treatment at the residential, residents are supported to move onto our supported housing services or their own accommodation.
- 32 beds in total with separate male and female accommodation
- Therapeutic Community model One-to-ones
- Cognitive behaviour therapy
- Ballroom for service user events and shows
- On-site activities include access to gym equipment