An introduction to Providence Projects
Based a short walk from the beautiful beaches of Bournemouth The Providence Projects are one of the leading addiction treatment centres in the UK.
Established by Mr Stephen Spiegel and Dr Peter Turnbull in 1996, The Providence Projects is widely known as a pioneer in the drug and alcohol rehabilitation field. Their highly trained staff provide a 360 approach to recovery. including; admission assessment, assisted withdrawal, initial treatment, secondary treatment, after, housing assistance and personalised recovery enhancement programmes.
Some Centre Highlights
- An intensive relapse prevention programme
- Holistic therapies and exercise classes
- Comprehensive rehabilitation programme,
- Medically-managed drug detox
- Family therapy and family programme